Many beats studio 3 users face a problem where they can’t turn off beats studio 3.
Most users reporting this issue are using beats studio 3 on PS4, PS5, or Xbox Series consoles through Bluetooth connection.
This problem especially faced people due to some advanced features in this gadget.
In this article, we will learn,
Table of Contents
Why is Beats Studio-3 unable to turn off?
Due to many reasons, beat studio-3 is unresponsive to turn off. Here are given some.
Low battery level
Sometimes due to insufficient battery charge, beats studio-3 is unable to turn off.
This can be due to the charge required for the processor to work. if it is low, the circuit won’t work.
Connect to other devices
Connection to different devices can cause this issue;
Sometimes, they are still connected to one of these. If the one device is connected, beats Studio 3 won’t turn off.
Impervious to water
Beats studio-3 is not a water-resistant object. So your headphone is splashed by water or due to sweating, that might be the reason for your issue.
Software glitches and bug
Due to software bugs and glitches, this issue has been raised.
Sometimes due to the old versions, this type of problem is being originated.
Loose power button
The loose/damaged power button is one of the reasons for this issue. Replace the new power button.
Some accidental problems can cause this type of issue in the internal system to be unresponsive to turn off your headphone.
How to turn off beats studio-3?
Due to some advanced features in beats studio, it can be challenging to understand for the first time. But don’t worry about that. Here, we easily fix your issue.
- First, press and hold down the power button for 5 seconds (approx 5 to 10s).
- Then the lights will turn ON.
- And then the lights will be completely OFF.
If beats studio-3 does not turn off. Here are some fixes which you can try.
Reset beats studio-3
Ensure that your headphone is synced to your smart device.
Otherwise, due to a software issue, it will not respond to turning off.
So, maybe this problem can be solved by a soft reset.
How does reset beat studio-3?
- Hold down the power button for 10 seconds until a red light appears.
- Now you will see that the red light is blinking, then release the holder button.
- It means that it has been reset. And it’s ready to pair your device again.
Update Beats Studio 3
Using an outdated version will also create that issues, So you must ensure that you troubleshoot your problem with the latest version.
How to ensure that you have an updated Beats studio-3?
In Andriod smartphones, you need the Beats studio-3 Application to update with Andriod.
- Download the beats studio-3 app from the play store, then pair the beats studio-3.
- Then set the notifications.
- When your device tab suggests you update, you are running with the latest version.
Update in iPhone
- Download the Beat app from the app store in the latest iPhone version.
- Open Beats App and Update the firmware.
Then you will turn off your headphone.
Sometimes these types of issues can be originated from the connection of several devices which are not properly disconnected,
which are still connected in the background, so your headphone is not responding to turn off.
First of all, properly disconnect your device, for which follow the following steps.
How does Bluetooth disconnect?
How you can unpair them from an Android smartphone.
So, when your device is connected, then,
- Go to boot settings on your Android phone.
- Next, find your Beats studio bots.
- Click on the setting icon.
- Then click to forget and then tap on confirm.
So, your device is completely disconnected. Now you can turn off your headphone easily without any difficulty.
How you can unpair them from iPhone.
So, when your device is connected, then,
- Go for settings.
- Tap on Bluetooth.
- Click on the information icon.
- Tap on forget and then click confirm.
So, your device is properly disconnected. Then turn OFF your headphone easily.
Hopefully, the above reliable fixes will solve your problem if you still have trouble due to this issue.
Maybe there are Hardware issues; then you need to visit or contact with Beats expert.
How to solve Hardawer’s problem?
You can solve your problem by the following steps.
- First of all, try to fix the above solutions.
- If your headphone still has any warranty, then replace them with a new one.
- Don’t do anything else yourself; please go to an expert for any Hardware issue.
Beats Studio is not turning off due to many devices being connected. You need to discount all devices.
Make sure the Beats Studio is charged too. Due to low charge beats, Studio doesn’t respond.
You can also Update the firm in the Beats app, which is available in the App store.